The beloved story of The Velveteen Rabbit, the stuffed animal made real by the love of a boy, has captured our imaginations for generations. In this hardcover edition of the children’s classic re-experience the timeless tale of boundless love and the magical transformation it has on our hearts.
For nearly a century, this wondrous tale of unconditional love and nursery magic has charmed both children and adults alike as they begin to believe that a velveteen rabbit toy truly can become real. Perfect for young readers ages 1–7, this cherished tale of love and redemption will quickly become a family tradition.
This hardcover edition of The Velveteen Rabbit, or How Toys Become Real:
- Features a beautifully designed hardcover
- Is perfect for toddlers or children during bedtime reading or quiet time
- Is the original story published in 1922 by author Margery Williams
- Has three times as many illustrations as the originally published work
- Lavish illustrations by renowned New York Times #1 Bestselling artist Charles Santore, the critically-acclaimed illustrator of multiple classic tales including The Night Before Christmas, The Classic Tale of Peter Rabbit, and Aesop's Fables
- Makes a wonderful Easter basket stuffer or gift for holidays, baby showers, and birthdays
Create a family tradition with this wonderful volume and make memories your children will cherish for years.